QUALITY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM IN CONSTRUCTION (QLASSIC)
is a certification scheme developed by CIDB and assessment is carried out based on the Construction Industry Standard (CIS 7) to measure quality level achieved in a completed project. As part of CIDB efforts in ensuring and delivering high quality level achieved in a completed projects as reflected in high QLASSIC score of projects as reflected in high QLASSIC score of projects, QLASSIC Assessor Course were introduced to the industry. This course provides knowledge to enable participants to system or method to measure and evaluate the workmanship quality of a building construction work based on Construction Industry Standard (CIS 7). QLASSIC enables the quality of workmanship between construction projects to be objectively compared through a scoring system.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. impart knowledge on QLASSIC assessment processes on sampling, site assessment, score calculation;
2. apply the correct procedure to carry out assessment in accordance to CIS 7 requirements;
3. use relevant knowledge to identify defects and non-defects based on the inspection criteria;
4. use measuring techniques with the correct assessment tools
Target Participants: Architect, Site Supervisor, QAQC Executive, Project Clients, Architect, Inspector of Works, QAQC Manager, Technical Assistant, Engineer, Project Manager.
• minimum at least 2 years of experience in construction field
• Working as technical personnel involving with monitoring and supervision work and site experience
• Government servant with an engineering qualification who involved with projects monitoring/ field work.
Certification: A certificate of attendance will be given be accorded to the successful participants.
For training application/ further clarification, please refer to:
1. E-Learning CIDB
Webiste : www.cims.cidb.gov.my
Enquiry : www.cidb.gov.my/ms/e-bantuan.
2. CIDB HOLDINGS
Website : www.cidbholdings.com.my
Enquiry : 03-4042 8880/ firstname.lastname@example.org
QLASSIC Assessor Examination:
Exam Fee: RM 100 for Peninsular Malaysia , RM 200 for Sabah & Sarawak
Phone No : 03-92815910 / 6909/ email@example.com
Location : CIDB IBS Sdn Bhd, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, KL