General Terms & Conditions
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd (CIDBH) agrees to provide and the Participant agrees to undertake and pay for the training course(s) and/or facilities supplied in accordance to the delivery of the relevant training materials.
- Training courses may also include Online and e-Learning (wherever possible) and typical classroom training.
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative, CIDBH has the right to cancel a Course or reschedule a Course Date at any time and for any reasons.
- Confirmation Letter will be issued at least 5 days BEFORE the Course Date.
- CIDBH shall endeavour to inform Participant as soon as possible of the cancellation or rescheduling, and in case of rescheduling, to offer a new Course Date reasonably convenient for Participant. In case of cancellation, CIDBH shall refund the Course Price to Participant without undue delay. Such refund will be the only remedy available to Participant in case of cancellation by CIDBH.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted. If participant choose for a lower fee course, no refund for the balance will be made.
- Payment is to be made in full to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd prior to the Course Date to RHB Islamic Bank Account Number: 2642-7200-0083-56.
- Please upload the payment slip to BLINK System and to specify the details of payment for reconciliation purposes.
- Force Majeure
- CIDBH shall not be liable or be considered to be in breach or default of its obligations under any condition to the extent that performance of such obligations is delayed or prevented, directly or indirectly, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts (or omissions) of governmental authorities, fires, severe weather conditions, earthquakes, strikes or other labour disturbances, floods, risk of kidnapping, acts or threats of terrorism, epidemics, riot, or delays in transportation.
- CIDBH accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Participant in the event that any Course is cancelled or rescheduled.
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.cidbholdings.com.my
No. Tel. : 03-4042 8880
Person In Charge : Mr. Bacroft / Mr. Hafiz / Mr. Isfarudin
*Seats are limited and based on requirements by CIDB Malaysia (refer brochure).
*All registration is required to submit the complete resume with current job scopes to firstname.lastname@example.org