"Sustainability" is often talked about and interpreted differently by different parties. The construction industry in Malaysia takes the subject seriously as more and more buildings and projects are rated green.
The concept of sustainability focuses on the preservation of the environment while critical development-related issues are designed into a construction project.
CIDB has taken the initiative to create tools to assist industry players to incorporate sustainability in a more cohesive and seamless manner.
The establishment of Sustainable Construction Excellence Centre (MAMPAN) will drive sustainable construction in the country with innovative initiatives.
Simultaneously, tools such as MyCREST will guide industry players and other stakeholders in various aspects – from cradle to grave.
Another significant tool that is in the pipeline is the Infrastructure Rating Tool, expected to be ready by end of 2018, to be used by industry players.
For more information:
Tel: 03-4047 8029
- Infrastructure Rating Tool - end of 2018
- Pensijilan Peringkat Reka Bentuk
- Pensijilan Peringkat Pembinaan
- Peringkat Operasi dan Penyenggaraan
- Majalah BINA MAMPAN Vol 1/2017
- Majalah BINA MAMPAN Vol 2/2018
- Majalah BINA MAMPAN Vol 3/2018
- Majalah BINA MAMPAN Vol 4/2018