The focus on Construction Economics is to generate statistics and related indicators as to help planners and construction companies to schedule construction activities more effectively.
The information generated is also useful as a tool to forecast the projected needs of a project, allowing it to be completed in a defined time.
Construction Economics also look into the effectiveness of dispute resolution mechanism within the construction industry through a combination of three methods – arbitration, adjudication and construction courts - are continuously monitored and documented to create a database for fast and efficient resolutions of construction disputes.
For more information:
Tel: 03-4047 7357/7358
Portal - www.myn3c.cidb.gov.my
- National Construction Cost Centre (N3C)
- Construction Advisory Services
- Projection on Construction Demands
- Publication of Statistics and Construction Demand
- Case Studies from Construction Courts
- CIDB National Accredited Renovators (CNAR)