Competency Development (Training)
CIDB's Competency Development in Training looks into a broad range of construction skill and advancement programmes.
Contractors and construction personnel are encouraged to continuously upgrade and update their knowledge in construction as the industry has become more advanced with technology and innovation.
The training offered would allow contractors and construction personnel to retain their competitive edge and employability.
There are four broad areas, which are further broken down to sub-areas.
- Construction Personnel Competency Development
- Skills for Youth and Construction Personnel
- Skill Competency Training Programmes
- Competency Assessment
- Site Supervisors Training/Assessment
- Site Safety Supervisor (SSS)
- CSHO Training
- Traffic Management
- Construction Project Manager
- Sewerage Construction Manager (SCM)
- QA & QC Management
- 2. Contractors' Competency Development
- Contractors' Training Programme
- Contractors' Integrity and Code of Conduct Course
- Facility Management Course
- Contractor Management (Trade & Specialisation) Courses
- Business Management Courses
- Specialised Trade Bumiputera Contractor Training
- Continuous Contractor Development (CCD)
- Apprenticeship Programme
- Entrepreneurship Programme
- Construction Personnel
All participation must comply to the guidelines set by Construction Personnel Department:
All programmes are carried out at Akademi Binaan Malaysia (ABM), CIDB's training arm.
For more information:
Tel: 03-4042 8880
For all skill based programmes
Program Latihan dan Penilaian Penyeliaan
- Borang Permohonan Program Pentauliahan Penyelia Tapak Binaan
- Borang Permohonan Sebagai Penilai Bertauliah CIDB bagi Program Pentauliahan Penyelia Tapak Binaan
- Borang Permohonan Sebagai Tenaga Pengajar bagi Program Pentauliahan Penyelia Tapak Binaan