- ATTENTION!!! From 1 January 2017 onwards, import of Iron & Steel Products that uses American Petroleum Institute (API) Monogram would require to undergo a one time manufacturer factory verification proses by CIDB before the API certificate can be used as a support document for Certificate of Approval (CoA) application. Manufacturer factory verification is a one time verification for every product and will be recorded for issuance of CIDB's Certification of Standards Compliance.
- PEMANSUHAN CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL (COA) PENGECUALIAN bagi SEKTOR GAS & MINYAK (O&G) bagi TUJUAN KEGUNAAN PEMBINAAN.
- SYARAT-SYARAT PENERIMAAN MILL CERTIFICATE BAGI PRODUK BESI & KELULI.
- PENGESAHAN PIHAK KETIGA PADA DOKUMEN PERMOHONAN COA.
- Information to importers, the recognized laboratory by Guangzhou Global Standard Testing Service. (refer to the following link) http://www.gsts-lab.com/en/about.aspx Sanitary Ware products under the scope of MS 147 , MS 1522 and MS 795. Please apply by completing the appointment form for third party Inspection and Laboratory.
- IMPORTATION PROCEDURE FOR SUPERSTRUCTURE (HSCODE 7308).
- PERLAKSANAAN FTA ASEAN-CHINA VERSI AHTN 2012 – 10 DIGIT.
Customs Duty ( Goods under the Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Economic Co-operation between ASEAN and China) (ASEAN Harmonised Tariff Nomenclature Order 2014)
Effective 15th September 2014 Bill Of Lading date for any products imported from China that has arrived at the country gates is obliged to use AHTN – 10 digit for declaration upon applying for CoA (Certificate of Approval) from CIDB.
In accordance with the Certificate of Approval (COA) procedure and conditions under the Customs (Prohibition of Imports), the product / building materials made of iron and steel to be transported to the country must obtain a Product Certificate or pass the Full Type Test Report ( FTTR) before being sent to this country. Any iron and steel product over 250 metric tons deposited at the country entrance (with the Bill Loan date after 15th October 2013) without having any documents will not be approved by CIDB. The importer must bear any implications arising out of a breach of the conditions.
API pipe import with API certification and valid monograms need not be tested by CIDB.
- All steel and steel products for construction purposes must comply with Malaysian Standard (MS), if MS is found.
- Structural steel for construction purposes follows the requirements of MS EN 10025.