General Entry Rules
PARTICIPANT / NOMINATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Please read the following rules before preparing and submitting your entry / entries. Failure to comply may lead to disqualification.
All participants vying for the MCIEA 2019 Awards are required to submit using proper entry forms. The respective entry forms are enclosed in this brochure which can also be downloaded from http://www.cidb.gov.my/index.php/my/acara/mciea/mciea-booklet
2. Applicants may participate in more than one category
3. Entry form must have been duly completed, signed and dated by the applicant, failing which the submission will be automatically disqualified.
4. The form must be completed and attached with supporting documents required including the citation on reasons why your entry should receive the Award. Failure to submit these documents may render your submission to be disqualified.
5. Participants/nominees may be required to furnish or submit additional documents and materials as required for further evaluation. Short-listed entries may be required to give a formal presentation to the Panel of Assessors.
6. Panel of Assessors shall be allowed reasonable access to inspect the project or related organisation, if required.
7. CIDB shall have the sole and final decision in the acceptance or disqualification of any entry.
8. Photographs submitted must be provided in soft copy in JPEG format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution. Materials and photographs submitted to CIDB will not be returned.
9. There will be no reimbursement of expenses relating to the submission of participations.